Toll services has improved especially during this pandemic. Almost everything are cashless and in this case, they invented RFID technology. This is a way for a smooth and contactless ride for the drivers. Since almost all of us don’t have plenty of time to go to payment centers to reload our RFID’s, we can make use of the e-wallet apps such as GCASH. This is the most convenient way to reload without the hassle to go out. We can reload with just one click away!
HOW TO LOAD RFID VIA GCASH:
Before proceeding to the steps in paying, make sure that you already had load it with the right amount and listed down your account number for your reference later on. Now, follow these simple steps in order to reload your RFID through GCASH:
STEP 1: OPEN THE GCASH APP AND ENTER YOUR 4-DIGIT PIN
STEP 2: ON YOUR SCREEN, YOU CAN SEE THE HOMEPAGE AND SELECT “PAY BILLS”
STEP 3: FROM THE SET OF BILLER CATEGORIES, SELECT TRANSPORTATION AND FIND “AUTOSWEEP RFID” OR “EASYTRIP” AS YOUR BILLER
STEP 4: AFTER CHOOSING THE BILLER, INPUT THE REQUIRED PAYMENT DETAILS AS FOLLOWS:
- ENTER THE EXACT AMOUNT OF PAYMENT THAT YOU NEED TO PAY ( 200 pesos minimum reload)
(Note that GCASH will charge a fee of 10 pesos for the transaction of AUTOSWEEP RFID and 12 pesos for EASYTRIP RFID )
2. ACCOUNT NUMBER
For AUTOSWEEP RFID users, the account number is found at the back of your card
3. ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADRESS
The email account you entered will be the address in which the acknowledgement receipt will be sent
4. TAP THE “NEXT” BUTTON BELOW
STEP 5: CONFIRMATION
- Before clicking the “Confirm” button below, make sure to review the accuracy of the details that you’ve entered to avoid errors in your payment.
- Once you’ve verified everything, tap the “confirm” button
- After that, you will receive an email in the email address that you’ve entered a while ago to confirm your payment.
- Your payment will be posted real time