PLDT Fibr is a high-speed fiber internet service that offers fast and reliable connectivity for home and business users. If you are a PLDT Fibr subscriber, you can easily pay your monthly bill using Gcash, a popular mobile wallet app that lets you send and receive money, buy loads, shop online, and pay bills anytime, anywhere.
In this article, we will guide you through the steps on how to pay PLDT Fibr using Gcash. You will need a verified Gcash account with enough balance to cover your PLDT bill and the transaction fee.
HOW TO PAY PLDT FIBR USING GCASH:
Paying Bills in the PLDT store or outlet centers is much of a hassle and time-consuming since you might need to line up if other people need to pay for their bills. Good thing, that technology has been improving at this point, and running errands such as paying bills can be easily done online.
Here’s our step-by-step guide on paying your pldt bill using gcash:
Step 1: Access Your GCash Account
Firstly, you need to open the GCash app on your smartphone. If you haven’t already, download the app from the App Store or Google Play Store and register for an account. Once the app is open, log in with your four-digit mobile personal identification number (MPIN)
Step 2: Navigate to Pay Bills
On your GCash dashboard, look for the ‘Pay Bills’ option. This is where you can find various billers for utilities, credit cards, government services, and more.
STEP 3: FROM THE SET OF BILLER CATEGORIES, SELECT TELECOMS AND FIND “PLDT” AS YOUR BILLER
STEP 4: AFTER CHOOSING THE BILLER, INPUT THE REQUIRED PAYMENT DETAILS AS FOLLOWS:
- ENTER THE EXACT AMOUNT OF PAYMENT THAT YOU NEED TO PAY
(Note that GCASH will charge a fee of 7 pesos for the transaction)
2. ACCOUNT NUMBER
- Enter your 10 -digit account number which you can find in your billing statement
3. ENTER YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT
- The email account you entered will be the address in which the acknowledgment receipt will be sent
4. TAP THE “NEXT” BUTTON BELOW
STEP 5: CHOOSE YOUR PAYMENT SOURCE
- You can pay the bill either by using your GCASH account balance or GCredit depending on your liking or preference.
STEP 6: CONFIRMATION
- Before clicking the “Confirm” button below, make sure to review the accuracy of the details that you’ve entered to avoid errors in your payment.
- Once you’ve verified everything, tap the “confirm” button
- After that, you will receive an email at the email address that you entered a while ago to confirm your payment.
- Your payment will be posted in your PLDT account within 24 hours
NOTE: PAYMENTS THAT ARE MADE BEYOND 8 PM WILL BE PROCESSED THE NEXT DAY!
Paying your PLDT Fibr bill using Gcash is a convenient and hassle-free way to settle your monthly internet dues. With just a few taps on your smartphone, you can pay your PLDT Fibr bill anytime, anywhere, without having to go to a payment center or a PLDT store. Just make sure that you have a verified Gcash account with enough balance or GCredit to pay your PLDT Fibr bill and the transaction fee.
We hope that this article has helped you learn how to pay PLDT Fibr using Gcash.