Got no time to go to the physical bank to deposit money? GCASH got you! A lot of people these days have no luxury of time to run their errands so they prefer online applications that can do such work without having to go outside. Aside from online banking, GCASH has been a great and trusted app to do bank transfers. It is also convenient, user friendly and most of all, hassle free!
HOW DOES BANK TRANSFER WORK IN GCASH?
STEP 1: OPEN THE GCASH APP AND ENTER YOUR 4-DIGIT PIN
STEP 2: ON YOUR SCREEN, YOU CAN SEE THE HOMEPAGE AND SELECT “BANK TRANSFER”
STEP 3: FROM THE LIST OF PARTNER BANKS, SELECT YOUR DESIRED BANK
STEP 4: TO TRANSFER FUNDS, INPUT THE REQUIRED PAYMENT DETAILS AS FOLLOWS:
- ENTER THE DESIRED AMOUNT THAT YOU WANT TO TRANSFER
(Note that GCASH will charge a fee of 15 pesos per transaction)
2. ENTER YOUR ACCOUNT NAME
3. ACCOUNT NUMBER
- Enter your 10 -digit account number which you can find in your billing statement
4. ENTER YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT
- The email account you entered will be the address in which the acknowledgement receipt will be sent
5. TAP THE ” SEND MONEY” BUTTON BELOW
STEP 5: CONFIRMATION
- Before clicking the “Confirm” button below, make sure to review the accuracy of the details that you’ve entered to avoid errors in your payment.
- Once you’ve verified everything, tap the “confirm” button
- After that, you will receive an email in the email address that you’ve entered a while ago to confirm your transfer payment