Got no time to spare going to Payment Centers to pay for your passport fee? GCASH is at your back! From shopping, sending and receiving money, and even paying bills. All of these can be done with just one click away. GCASH is an electronic wallet in which we can do our everyday transactions. Hassle-Free!
HOW TO PAY THE PASSPORT FEE IN GCASH?
Before proceeding to the steps in paying, make sure that you already had loaded it with the right amount and listed down your reference number for the needed details later on. Now, follow these simple steps in order to pay your passport fee through GCASH:
STEP 1: OPEN THE GCASH APP AND ENTER YOUR 4-DIGIT PIN
STEP 2: ON YOUR SCREEN, YOU CAN SEE THE HOMEPAGE AND SELECT “PAY BILLS”
STEP 3: FROM THE SET OF BILLER CATEGORIES, SELECT GOVERNMENT AND FIND “DFA” AS YOUR BILLER
STEP 4: AFTER CHOOSING THE BILLER, INPUT THE REQUIRED PAYMENT DETAILS AS FOLLOWS:
- ENTER THE EXACT AMOUNT OF PAYMENT THAT YOU NEED TO PAY
( The regular processing fee costs 950 pesos + 50 pesos for the convenience fee)
2. 10-DIGIT REFERENCE NUMBER
- Enter your 10 -digit reference number which you can find in the email you received after setting an appointment
3. ENTER YOUR 11-DIGIT MOBILE NUMBER AND EMAIL ADDRESS
- The information given will be the address at which the acknowledgment receipt will be sent
4. TAP THE “NEXT” BUTTON BELOW
STEP 5: CONFIRMATION
- Before clicking the “Confirm” button below, make sure to review the accuracy of the details that you’ve entered to avoid errors in your payment.
- Once you’ve verified everything, tap the “confirm” button
- After that, you will receive an email or text message with the details that you’ve entered a while ago to confirm your payment.
- Your payment will be posted real-time